Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm back !

Hey people ! I'm back . Well , actually i just deleted my blog a few months ago ,because Im lazy to update my blog .hahaha ! you guys must be wondering what make me wanna create back the blog right ? it's my sister ! She just sent me a request to visit her blog as she set her blog in a private form . after reading her blog , i decided to create a blog . I have started my physic and add math tuition ,this makes me feel not so boring . Boring ? yeah , because Im not going to anywhere during hoilday :/ I didnt blame anyone since this is my decision :) Oh yea , mum and bro are going to UK next next week , so i can just celebrate a lonely christmas with my dad . *sighing . Well , back to the topic. I just came back from BOP training camp . All F4 prefects're the organiser of the training camp . one word to describe it , awesome :) Everything carry on in a good manner , EXCEPT I spoiled my iphone . -.- I broke the phone screen . omg .it's hurt you know .I thought daddy and mummy will scold me for a few days but my prediction is so wrong. they didnt scold me as well !*phew .hahaha .rm600 is needed to repair it . Since this is my fault , so i gonna pay for it . Gahhhhh . suddenly I turn to be a poor girl :( Hmm.. and I miss the camp badly , I will keep those memories into my deepest heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment